|These are a few quotes about life from the pen of George Ade. Ade knew that many of our most appreciated quotes contain humor that is close to the truth.|
5 Quotes From George Ade
- A friend who is near and dear may in time become as useless as a relative.
- A good folly is worth what you pay for it.
- Anybody can win - unless there happens to be a second entry.
- For parlor use, the vague generality is a life saver.
- To insure peace of mind ignore the rules and regulations.
Return to Quotes from Quotes About Life: George Ade