|Sarcastic funny quotes can expose truths as gleefully as an imp can remove clothes from a swimming hole.|
6 Quotes From Charles Farrar Browne (Artemus Ward)
- I am not a politician, and my other habits are also good.
- I have already given two cousins to the war and I stand ready to sacrifice my wife's brother.
- Let us all be happy, and live within our means, even if we have to borrow the money to do it with.
- The happy married man dies in good style at home, surrounded by his weeping wife and children. The old bachelor don't die at all - he sort of rots away, like a pollywog's tail.
- They drink with impunity or with anybody who invites them.
- Why don't you show us a statesman who can rise up to the emergency, and cave in the emergency's head.
Return to Quotes from Sarcastic Funny Quotes: Charles Farrar Browne